Coming soon... Anne is hosting a new Provincetown TV series, Word on the Street, sharing music and stories with Provincetown's street performers. For upcoming episodes, check out the PTV site. [View press release]
November 16-18: Anne is playing Harper in a staged reading of Angels in America Part 2: Perestroika at the UU Church. Details here.
October 12th & 13th: Anne will appear as Lil Mary in Provincetown Cares staged reading of The Women at Provincetown's Town Hall.
Anne is providing the soundtrack to David Drake's performance piece, The Birth of Tawny, at 10 Days That Shook the World at Herring Cove Bathhouse on October 4th.
August 2012 |
August is the month of gallery! First a launch party for my handmade compilation, Everything is Different All Over Again. It's a collection of writings and sketches from the last few years (detail below). Then, a night of ready and music at AMP on August 31st. Get all the details here.
- The Scammies Tour
The Scammies Tour rocked the northeast! Anne will be hitting Lilypad in August and more summer gigs are being added, so check back often. And if you're in Provincetown this summer, look for Anne on the street...
Musicians Against Deception is out on the road in April with The Scammies Tour, taking back music for independent musicians. Six acts (Amber Blues, Anne Stott, Babydriver, The Mike Montrey Band, SYKA, and Their Planes Will Block Out the Sun) came together when they were all scammed by the same PR fraud. Now they're out to take revenge rock n roll style: by telling their story and making some noise.
For tour dates, check the live page.
For more info, read the press release.
Visit Musicians Against Deception Facebook page.
Anne will emerge from her writing winter for a few shows at the end of January. Then it's back to the writing until the Anti-Scam Tour in April. Check the live page as dates are being added all the time.
- Anne's set at Brew'd Awakening in Lowell, MA was reviewed by UMass Lowell Connector:
"Anne played with a polished style and a beautiful voice...Her music can be felt as well as heard..."
- Check back soon for more show dates.
- Monday, August 15th: Only Us and I Don't Know a Thing About Love will be part of the soundtrack on NECN's morning show from 7am to 9am. If you're in New England and an early news person, check it out: http://www.necn.com/pages/themorningshow
- More videos up on YouTube, including street performances and videos in cupcake shops and campers! Only four more weeks of summer on the streets of Provincetown. Come on by and say hello, listen to some tunes old and new, buy the album, PENNSYLVANIA, and share some shore town music love!
- Anne has hit the street for the Anne Stott Commercial Street International Street Tour 2011. If you're coming to the cape, shoot me a message and you can find out good times to catch Anne performing.
- Anne's Nashville debut is Sunday, June 12th at the Bluebird Cafe. Check the live page for all the details.
- Songs from PENNSYLVANIA can be heard on these internet radio stations:
Cygnus Radio, Women of Substance Radio, Jango Radio